Before requesting, note the following:
- Library staff may need two weeks or more notice to prepare for your class.
- Advanced Writing in the Disciplines (ENGW3302 through ENGW3315) and First-Year Writing(ENGW1111, ENGW 1102, ENGW1110) should be prescheduled before the beginning of the semester.
- Library sessions are most effective when students have a research assignment or project with specific learning outcomes. See Planning Effective Library Assignments for suggestions.
- Student attendance must be required for library instruction sessions.
- Your instruction request is not confirmed until you hear from a librarian.
c.oka [at] neu.edu (subject: Library%20Instruction%20) (Christine Oka)
Coordinator, Library Instruction
Tel: (617) 373-3316