- Use the form at https://northeastern.libwizard.com/f/library_privileges for library user account updates or creations for alumni, retirees, or sponsored account holders, BLC card creation requests or if you are non-affiliated researcher seeking library privileges..
This form can be used if you are:
- An alumni who needs an alumni library account created
- A researcher who is requesting access to a unique item from Northeastern's collections or Archives & Special Collections
- A Northeastern University sponsored account holder seeking a library account
- Current Northeastern student's faculty or staff members requesting a Boston Library Consortium (BLC) card
Call the library Help and Information Desk at 617-373-8778
Email circulation [at] northeastern.edu